Tuesday, June 2, 2009

a word from Saggyass McPreggerton

Ok. Remember those fabulous jeans I was raving about the other day? Well, today they are too big...and they keep falling down. No, not in a marginally funny "America's Funniest Home Video pants-dropping-down-to-my-ankles-in-a-crowded-room" kind of way but in a "hi, I'm in that purgatory called pregnant-but-not-pregnant-enough-for-maternity-clothes" kind of way.

*sob*

I'm actually smaller today than I was over the weekend (bye bye bloatie)...which would be fine...if I wasn't in love with my new jeans and I hadn't worn them to work.

Right now I'm hiding in my office hoping my coworkers aren't taking up a collection to buy me a belt.

I know these suckers will fit me soon enough but I'm having problems figuring out what the hell I'm going to wear in the meantime. Guess I'll just have to get used to looking like Saggyass McPreggerton...or should I call myself Phatty O'Pantserdragon?

1 comment: