Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why do I do this to myself?

Really, I should have known better. I just had to tempt the Fates by saying I've had a pretty easy time of it with this pregnancy...

Gah.

I feel like someone took me out on a bender while I was asleep Monday night and pumped enough tequila into my system to give me a three day hangover right before dragging me home behind a crosstown bus.

Next time I say anything spectacularly stupid like that, I'm begging you to just hit me over the head with a lead pipe and put me out of my misery. By the time I come out of the coma, the worst should be over and I'll be better off having missed it. God, I'll probably send you a thank you note!

Note to self: BabyBug better be a model or a genius or better yet, a modelesque genius to justify putting his/her mom through this! No pressure or anything, kid...well maybe a little pressure.

1 comment: