Saturday, April 25, 2009

10 Weeks Along, 30 More to Go!

For some reason this posting's title makes me feel like I'm singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall." Hopefully, I'm not going to be thinking this way through the entire pregnancy:

"I'm 10 weeks 4 days along today , 10 weeks 4 days aloooong,
Only 29 weeks and 3 days left until I can stop singing this soooong."

Well only a couple of weeks left to go in my first trimester I've had a pretty easy ride this time around and except for my constant companions - exhaustion and an ever increasing need for fiber - so I've got very little to complain about.

Apparently, my uterus is the size of a grapefruit now. When I can find it, it actually does feel like I've got a firm piece of fruit floating around in my pelvis. Weird!

The Babycenter 10 week update is available by clicking here and the 3D pic of Bug and 10 week update on his/her progress this week is here.

Personal update: Scott made me show him my profile while we were getting dressed this morning and he says I'm still not showing. I was a bit worried since this is my second pregnancy and lots of the stuff I've read said I may show rather early, which would have made it really hard not to have people guess that I've got a bun in the oven. Hopefully, it won't be an issue for a little while yet.

I seem to be developing some food fixations: dill pickles, Vachon Caramel cakes (which I love even when I'm not pregnant), and anything with tons of garlic or spice in it.

Other than the fact I sometimes forget certain words in English and I have to use whatever word I can think of in French, Arabic, sign language or Spanish to get my point across, everything is good here. I can't imagine how I sound to someone who doesn't know me because I probably sound demented.

No comments:

Post a Comment