Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Eeeeew Factor

So I just couldn't help myself...I googled "SNOT SUCKER."

Aaaaaaand now I know why Carrie Bradshaw hadn't uttered that phrase on camera during the entire 6 seasons and 1 theatrical release of Sex in the City despite the fact that some of the characters had children during that time: let's just say I don't think it would be a Mr. Big magnet. In fact, I think it safe to say that Chris Noth's character would have run for the hills and never looked back had Carrie ever dared utter those those two magical words or waved one in his face with an explanation of what it was designed to do.

Meh.

"SNOT SUCKER" and the phrase "DIAPER BLOWOUT" (which means exactly what it sounds like...*shudder*) have been cropping up often for me lately and quite frankly, I'm not happy about either. But now...I have you to suffer those images right along with me and misery loooves company people so start sufferin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment