Thursday, March 17, 2011

Stick This Under Your Bus, Raffi!

The Wheels on the Bus go round and round,
round and round,
round and round,
the wheels on the bus go round and round
all around the...

Oh to hell with this, y'all!

Did you know that Raffi was high on coke when he wrote and/or sang most of his most popular songs? Yup. According to the Great and Powerful Google, he was amped up, chasing the dragon, neck deep in da gutter glitter.

This certainly explains a lot. Look at him, I mean REALLY look at him. The man is using a banana as a phone and I seriously doubt he's being ironic. No, he's probably hiiiiiiiiiiiigh after munching on some California cornflakes and calling the mother ship to report that his effort to subvert Earth's children is proceeding apace.

Well here's my answer to you, Raffi:















"Raffi, I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this banana, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without your brainwashing music and intelligence suppressing lyrics, without wheels on buses or baby belugas. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment