Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trials and Cribulations


I am now the proud owner of a piece of paper that says I spent an overly large sum of money on a crib that I may or may not actually receive prior to giving birth to the child said crib is intended for. My version is off white.

Has anyone else noticed that there's a pattern developing here of Scott and I buying furniture only to leave the store with vague promises of delivery weeks or months in the future? Just once I'd love to hear that they have it in stock and it can be delivered immediately...

I've also added a pic showing the bedding we bought last week although I can guarantee Bug's room will NOT end up looking like someone vomited pepto bismol all over the walls like in this photo. And do you see what I mean about the baby accessories? Good God! Everything in this bedroom is so matchy matchy that it makes my eyes itch. Ug! If you want to see a bigger version to look at the actual bedding rather than all the other distracting crap, just click on the picture and it should come up.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Leigha: I know I'm a glutton for punishment because I'm going to try send you a reply yet again.

    I've spent the last few days sewing so I hadn't checked the computer to see what was new. I was pleased to see that our Grandchild now has a new crib. For awhile, we thought she might be spending the first weeks of her life in a dresser drawer.

    Because of your blog, Little Bug has become so real to us. I get more excited with each passing week. November can't get here soon enough. As you said in your blog, it doesn't matter how pretty she is, to us she's already the most beautiful child in the world. Remember, Scott has to get us a picture of her a soon as he can. I want to show her off to everyone. It's going to be so much fun bragging about our GRANDCHILD. Love Cathy

    ReplyDelete