Sunday, July 5, 2009

20 Week Update

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't written anything since my 19 week update. This week was a complete shit show but I will try to be more diligent in the future, I promise.

Here's the Baby Center update for this week and the 3D rotatable pic and blurb is here. The Visible Embryo has also stepped up with some new stuff this week.

Isn't the picture I found this week completely trippy? I can't believe how developed that baby is. I guess Bug is just as far along, but it is hard to imagine, even after seeing her little face as she yawned or watching her clap her hands during our ultrasounds. (note the "casual mention" of my kid clapping her teensy tiny little hands)

Really, I've been sticking pretty close to home this week so sadly there isn't much to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment