Monday, July 20, 2009

22 Weeks, Geeks!



To be honest, I'm a bit confused.
I was told the first trimester was when I would probably feel nauseous and exhausted (check and check) and that the second trimester was when I would be feeling like a million fricking bucks with tonnes of energy to spare...
so what the hell is up and who do I complain to?


This is how my last few days have been:

Friday: a bundle of energy, felt fanbloodytastic and knocked any number of things off my "to do" list
Saturday: woke up (kind of) and spent the rest of the day borderline comatose or wishing I was back in bed
Sunday: wandered around wondering what the hell had happened to that sleepy blur I called a Saturday but otherwise felt great
Today: Started off OK but quickly degenerated into a listless puddle of crap. Sitting here at work right now trying to remember how to read a clock so I can figure out if it is time to go home after a hard day’s work. Ah, to hell with it...I can't lie to you...I'm completely fucking useless this afternoon and I don't have the guts to go lie down on the couch for a nap because everyone here at work will wonder what the hell I'm doing. You know, since I'm in my second trimester and supposedly full of energy and all.

Anyway...Baby Center's 22 week update is here and the 3d rotatable pic and blurb are here. According to the 3d blurborama, Ladybug is now 11 inches long from head to toe. The first time I've actually seen a "head to toe" measurement for little LB. No wonder I sometimes feel like someone is squishing my lungs or my bladder...I actually have a one pound leprechaun in there dancing on my innards! If you're totally bored the Visible Embryo has a brief blurb this week about Bug's development but be warned...it isn't exactly a page turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment