Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where is my...Where is my...Where is my Internet?

My internet router decided to take a much needed vacation late last week.

It apparently hopped a plane to Mexico, got lost, wandered around Guadalajara after dark (never a good idea) and got scooped up in an after dark kidnapping raid.  Its whereabouts are unknown but as we have yet to receive proof of life, it is presumed dead.

I mourned for a few minutes and then the anger began.  I wanted to check my email. (mild annoyance)  I wanted to look at properties online. (getting pissed)  I had work to do and rather than lugging all those binders home I planned on using the online versions filed with our regulatory body.  


AH NIDDED MAH DAHMN EHNTARNEHT.

Obviously, this also cramped my bliggedy bloggin' style.  Horrors!

My internet provider compassionately assured us that we'd receive a fancy shmancy new router sometime this week.  Tuesday, maybe Wednesday, perhaps Thursday, a chance of Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment