Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Last Post...

No, not my last post.  This is about another blogger's last post.

His name was Derek.  He was a Vancouverite with a wicked sense of humour.  He loved music, Diet Cherry Coke, and cheese in a can...apparently called Easy Cheese.

He had a wife.  He had 2 daughters.  And...he had cancer.

Derek is gone now.  He died the other day and the link I'm putting below will direct you to what he asked be posted after he passed away.  Although I didn't know him...I only knew him through his blogging voice...I am able to say with complete confidence that the world is now a poorer place.

Even if you don't read anything else in his blog, I highly recommend reading this.  I read it and I cried.  Lots.  If his Last Post motivates you to read more, then that's all the better because he was intelligent and funny and inspiring.

The Last Post

No comments:

Post a Comment