Monday, February 1, 2010

WTF - Microwave Popcorn?


















File this under "random weird shit found in Bloggerville" with a sub file labeled "potentially too much info" for those of you who a) don't already have kids and/or b) have weak stomachs. To those I am about to gross out, I apologize but you were fairly forewarned.

I've found that I can tell when Brynn has left a little "sompen' sompen' " in her diaper by the smell. No. It doesn't smell like crap. Or at least conventional crap. Somehow I've given birth to the first child in history who smells like microwave popcorn when she takes a dump.

And yes, I know just how crazy that sounds.

Quite frankly, I have no idea how this happened. Does Brynn truly smell like Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop or are my mommy hormones playing a trick on me so I won't resent changing her dirty diapers quite as much as I would if they were as smelly as they look like they should be. Your guess is as good as mine but date night at the movies will never be the same, let me tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment