Thursday, June 9, 2011

No Really, I've had More than Enough

I'm sitting at my desk at work trying not to fall asleep.
I've been the only lawyer here for almost the last 3 weeks: I've submitted any number of votes, intervention letters, letters of comment, interrogatories,  final arguments, an epic human rights submission, and steered us through a computer upgrade and migration solo.

And I'm done.  Done like dinner.  Done like a roast stuck in the oven at breakfast and left to broil until bedtime.  Well done but not done well.

My mom and dad are on their way down for a visit and househunting trek.  I'm looking forward to seeing them but I feel bad because my house looks like a bomb went off because until last night my last three weeks have consisted of: I get up, get ready, go to work, get home, take care of Brynn, tuck her in and start working until I pass out from exhaustion.  Then, rince and repeat.

I need a vaaaaaacaaaation.

No comments:

Post a Comment