Friday, August 27, 2010

Sooo...How's it Going?

Strangely, Google images doesn't have a picture of a shamed looking blogger shuffling around trying to explain why she's been MIA for weeks and weeks. I'm afraid you'll just have to buck the technological revolution and "use your imagination".

I know, I know. - Insert collective Aaaaaugh here -

I was on vacation. And then I just took an intellectual vacation. No thinking. No writing. No nothing that didn't involve dealing with Brynn teething (boo teething!) and other, more happy baby related activities. It was fun (except for the teething part 'cause that mostly involved a lack of sleep) but I actually did miss blogging it up for y'all so I don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.

I know, I know. - Insert collective Aaaaaugh here -

Well I'm working on a number of posts that are about slightly more than nothing so I'm going to sign off for now...but expect another post soon.

sigh. I know, I know. - Insert collective....blah blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment