Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Louboutin Mommy or A Paperbag Princess?

I am most definitely NOT a Louboutin mommy.  (as much as I would dearly love to be)


I do not drive up to my daycare to drop off my little bundle of joy in my Mercedes SUV.

I do not slide off my Gucci sunglasses, tossing them carelessly on the passenger seat so I can see what I'm doing.

I do not unbuckled a child named "Buffy/Oprah/Ashleigh Devereaux the third" and sashay her into daycare with my flashy five inch Louboutins wearing a delightfully swingy Halston dress.





  

I do not.

Nope. 

This mommy drives up in her 2003 Mazda wearing pants I hope don't give me too much of a muffin top, topped by an oh so delightful tshirt procured from Costco.  When I sashay, it is more of a schlep since my Pumas have holes in both soles.

Ah yes, I know.  Ooh la la!  Je suis superbe, n'est pas?

Oh, and just in case you were wondering...yes, this post was inspired by a Louboutin mommy I saw at my daycare this morning. 

Wadda bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment